Monday, November 29, 2010

okkkkk

i have a million things to do, but i wanted to take some time to say that i haven't posted in a while because my heart has been all over the place the past few weeks, and nowhere near where it should be. but seriously, God is so faithful when we are not.

went to colorado for thanksgiving this past week and it was legitimately the best vacation i have ever had in my life. it was a time of spiritual renewal, and my eyes have been opened to a lot of things and God has really set my heart in motion for things i have been struggling to overcome for a long time, long long long time. i can't change. there are things in my life that will never change, and i will always always always be cursed with being who i am. that's why it is so beautiful that i can lay down my own self and be born again in Jesus, who makes all things new. i am so blessed to have that available to me everyday and in everything, because i need it so so so much-
these next two weeks are going to really test my faith. finals that i have procrastinated. an animation project that i wanted to do surrounding the gospel, 10 page paper, 5 page paper, 8 page paper, 5 page paper, after effects city scape project, ton of make up work, storyboard, art piece incorporating the possibility of the 4th dimension, and an online portfolio for FI-- and smack dab in the middle of all of this, this weekend is ROCKBRIDGE.

i have no idea what is going to happen between right now and december 15th
weeeee will seeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment