Sunday, October 3, 2010

Psalm 84:10

all i want in life is to hold your freezing hands and tell you how much i love you because of how much He loves us. I'm just a beggar showing other beggars where the food is.

the question is how the poo do i do it with kinetic imaging haha. i hope i can find more Christian artists. it's just a matter of patience, trust and perseverance through the lonesomeness at this point, i think. one of my idols is definitely having my own definite sense of direction. God has no problem stripping away everything a man has made himself in an instant, but I'm really glad that he has been so merciful to me by blessing me with a heart that still longs for him so deeply even when everything i know is kind of falling to pieces. i wouldn't have it any other way.

"For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness."

No comments:

Post a Comment