Friday, July 16, 2010

orange folk

i love god so much and i just want to know him more and more and more and i want to learn to spot when pride starts to creep into my efforts to become more humble. of course that will always happen but i hope he keeps me safe from becoming so hypocritical to the point where it hurts people other than myself.
i was reading genesis last night and every once in a while there will be a story where you're just like wat. but i want to understand what i'm reading. i want to pursue knowledge for the right reasons

yesterday was the second day of RAD and i am so so so sore. i feel awesome though.

also i found this awesome site for gesture sketching and i hope it helps me get out of this dumb art block http://www.posemaniacs.com/pose/thirtysecond.html LOVELY

i felt discouraged todayeee

everything will be okay.

i'm so thankful for today.

i wanna do these things by the end of the summer:

read:
harry potter
the master plan of evangelism
red scarf girl
nancy drew and the hidden window (the nancy drew convention is in charlottesville this year!!! this book is the theme)

play:
nancy drew: trail of the twister

learn to draw action poses and stuff!!urghg


i never thought i would be sad for this summer to end but i'm starting to get scared that time is going to zip by me toooo fast. i wish i didn't have to sleep ever . that would solve so muchh

everything will be okay yes yes


i love everyone
i want to always know how to love everyone
i have amazing friends i just wish i could be there for them all and stuff
just gonna keep praying that's all i can do. leave it up to god who's the only one who's in control when it comes down to it.
i'm so happy for that
i cant imagine where i'd be now if he hadn't completely overwhelmed me when he did.

i want to love and help show high school girls the things i wish i knew when i was their age- and the things i was blessed to know then, too. EVERYONE needs to know this good news


everyoneeeeeeeee. i am so blessed to know already

so tired and in a weird mood
ninight

2 comments:

  1. hi. I love you and want you to know you're an encouragement, and I look up to you berymuch. you inspire me to be a better person and to look at Jesus. I want to be a light and a presence and bring goodness into the world like you do!
    lovelovelove.
    I AM SO GLAD WE MET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU! i am so unbelievably humbled and glad that you feel that way- it is only by God's grace and his love through me that i would ever be able to offer anyone encouragement. let'ssss please see each other soon. i am so glad you are in my life and pray pray pray that God will use you as a light in other people's lives. i am so thankful that you have been one in mine.

    ReplyDelete