Tuesday, July 6, 2010

running down the aisle

BLOG TIME
for jesus and art and and.
started 1:12 AM july 6, 2010
colorado springs
let's see how long this lasts.

this is the summer before sophomore year at VCUarts with a major in kinetic imaging, concentration in animation, no minor declared.
going to start as a young life leader this year.

goals:
one year bible
own at guitar
make songs and cover songs
draw draw draw. animate.
develop stories. create new stories.
krav maga
read books
love love love others more and more than myself
and once again and most of all:
learn to thank god for what he gives and for what he takes away.
let him make it more and more real to me that he calls for me not to let him coincide with my life but to be my life altogether.
i know for sure that when he is the lord of my life, all else will aline in suit. time and time again he has proven this to me.
i no longer have to be afraid to pour out. my confidence is no longer in other people or myself. he is my all in all.



No comments:

Post a Comment